Discipline and Dismissal
At some point in your life as a business owner, you will need to know how to discipline and possibly even dismiss an employee while staying on the right side of the law and avoiding unfair dismissal claims.
These are not easy situations to deal with. The good news is that you are not alone. We will support you through every stage of the disciplinary procedure and if necessary, the dismissal and any subsequent appeals.
Here are just some of the things we can help with:
- talking through your options if you don't know if dismissal is necessary
- helping you through the disciplinary procedure and explaining how to run a disciplinary meeting
- understanding what the different kinds of dismissal mean
- dismissing an employee during their probationary
- dismissing an employee for poor peformance
- dismissing an employee for gross misconduct
- following the right procedures from the beginning
- writing to your employee at all stages of the process
Contact us and we'll guide you through this difficult time for you and your business.